Medical services are provided by a licensed Family Nurse Practitioner and RN.
Medical Services provided at the Student Health Center include:
- Physical exams for school program requirements and/or employment.
- Evaluation and treatment for minor illnesses such as sore throat, ear infection, rash, etc.
- Allergy injections.
- Medication assistance and referral.
- Immunizations and TB (tuberculosis) testing.
- Pregnancy testing.
- STD counseling, testing, treatment, and referral.
- Smoking cessation assistance.
- Physician referral.
- Community resource information and referral.
- Health Topics / Self Care.
Staff at the Student Health Clinic are contracted or employed by the Black Hawk County Health Department.