COVID-19 Campus Updates and Resources: Wearing a face mask and practicing physical distancing are required. Visit our Stay Healthy, Stay Safe. Navigating COVID-19 Together website for more information.

Spring 2021 Course List: This course list identifies face-to-face classes that will be delivered via Zoom at their scheduled days and times through March 19. All other courses will run as scheduled at their designated days, times, and locations.

Extended hours: Many offices are open 8:00am–6:00pm weekdays through January 22. Offices with extended hours include Student Services, Business Office, Financial Aid, and Admissions.

Requesting Official Military Transcripts

Request to have your official military transcripts sent to Hawkeye's Records and Registration office for review of potential credits that may be applied to your program. See Transferring Your Credits to Hawkeye.

All branches of the military—with the exception of the Air Force—can request military transcripts through the Joint Services Transcripts portal.

If you need any assistance with this process, contact Hawkeye's Veterans Services Coordinator.

Air Force Transcripts Request

100 South Turner Blvd.
Gunter Annex, AL 36114-3011
1-800-646-1858 or 1-847-446-1027
Preferred contact method:

US Army Medical Department Center and School (AMEDDC&S) Transcripts Request

3630 Stanley Rd #301
Ft. Sam Houston, TX 78234
Fax: 210-221-8744

Joint Services Transcript (JST) Transcripts Request

The Joint Services Transcript (JST) is the official transcript tool for Army, Marine Corps, Navy, and Coast Guard personnel that validates and documents the recommended college credits for professional military education, training courses, and occupational experience of service members and veterans.

This unified and standardized document makes it easier for institutions to review and articulate these credits as appropriate to service members and veterans degree programs.

The Joint Services Transcript (JST) document will contain the following information for individual service members:

  • Military branch-specific seal—Army, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard.
  • Service member data.
  • Course completions.
  • Occupational affiliations.
  • Credentialing: Certifications and or licenses.
  • Military experience.
  • Summary page.
  • Academic course page—Coast Guard, Marine Corps, and Navy only.
  • College degrees—Coast Guard, Marine Corps, and Navy only.
Back to top