- Airway and Patient Assessment
- Cardiology for the Paramedic
- Clinical I
- Clinical II
- EMS Operations
- Introduction to Paramedicine
- Medical and Psychological Emergencies
- Paramedic Pharmacology and Medication Administration
- Special Populations for the Paramedic
- Transition to Paramedic Practice
- Traumatic Emergencies for the Paramedic
To participate in the Paramedic Certificate program course work you will be required to complete background screenings, including a criminal background check, sex offender registry, child abuse registry, and dependent adult registry before participating in clinicals. The outcome could possibly affect your opportunities to participate in the clinical setting.
See the Suggested Sequence of Study for the full list of courses, cost, and additional course details.