Your Student Records

Change Your Name or Address

Prospective Students

If you have applied to Hawkeye Community College, you may contact the Admissions office to update your name, address, phone number, or email address.

Current Credit Students

It is your responsibility to report changes in name, permanent address, or permanent phone number to the Student Records and Registration office.

You can update your address on My Hawkeye > WebAdvisor for Students > Academic Profile > My Profile > Update Personal Information.

Name Change

Name changes cannot be done in My Hawkeye. You may contact these offices to request a name change.

The name on your student record should be your complete and legal name. Hawkeye Community College reserves the right to require adequate and appropriate documentation when evaluating and processing all name change requests. Allow 48 business hours for the name change to take effect. A name change will not affect your network login, My Hawkeye account, and email.

Continuing Education Students

You may update your student record with your most current address, phone number, and email address by contacting the Business and Community Education office.

Student Handbook | Next Page >

Student Records

Hawkeye Center 134
319-296-1609 (fax)
Email us

Mon–Fri 8:00am–4:30pm

Mailing Address

Student Records
Hawkeye Community College
1501 East Orange Road
P.O. Box 8015
Waterloo, Iowa 50704-8015


Hawkeye Center 114
Email Us

Business & Community Education

Cedar Falls Center
5330 Nordic Drive
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
319-266-6772 (fax)
Email us