Dare to Dream Scholarship
The Dare to Dream Scholarship was created to provide financial assistance for undocumented, DACA, and other students that do not have access to federal/state financial aid based on immigrant status to help pay for college costs at Hawkeye Community College.
- Born outside the United States of America.
- First generation American.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must not be considered an international student.
- Must not be eligible for Federal or state financial aid (FAFSA based aid).
Complete the Hawkeye Scholarship Application.
Include the following in your Personal Statement:
- Challenges associated with pursuing higher education.
- Identify your educational and career goals.
See Hawkeye Scholarship Dates and Deadlines.