Regular Hours, Summer 2022

Summer Hours: May 23 – July 29, 2022: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 4:30pm, Friday 8:00am – 12:00pm

Transcript Request

A transcript is an official record of all college credits/CEUs/CEHs granted to you while enrolled at Hawkeye Community College (formerly known as Hawkeye Institute of Technology). Your transcripts are kept by Hawkeye Community College forever.

We do not release any non-Hawkeye transcripts that may be a part of your student file. Examples include your high school transcripts or transcripts from other colleges/universities.

If you have a hold on your record you will not be able to submit a request until you have met the requirements of the hold and the hold has been released. Please note, any amount of money owed to Hawkeye Community College must be paid in full before your transcript can be issued.

Request Your Transcript

College Credits: Requests for a college credit transcript are made and processed online through the National Student Clearinghouse. Request a college credit transcript.

Unofficial transcripts: Current students can access their unofficial transcript in My Hawkeye. If you no longer have access to My Hawkeye, you must request an official transcript through National Student Clearinghouse.

Non-College Credits (CEUs/CEHs): Continuing Education (non-credit) transcript requests must be made through the Cedar Falls Center. Request a non-credit continuing education transcript.

High School Credits: GED / High School Equivalency diploma/transcript requests must be made online through DiplomaSender. Request a GED / High School Equivalency diploma/transcript.

Student Handbook Next Page >

Contact Information

Records and Registration

Hawkeye Center 134
Email Records and Registration

319-296-1609 (fax)

Regular Hours — Summer 2022

May 23 – July 29
Monday–Thursday 8:00am–4:30pm
Friday 8:00am–12:00pm
August 1 – 19
Monday–Friday 8:00am–4:30pm

Regular Hours — Fall 2022

Mon–Friday 8:00am–4:30pm

Back to top