Customer Relations Management (CRM) Administrator
Vacancy Notice: 01/03/2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Position Type: Professional
- Enterprise Applications Manager
This position is responsible for analytical and technical support in the use of Ellucian for Hawkeye Community College. This would include all configuration, system upgrades and customization of the CRM. Implement and oversee complex communication flows in order to maximize the potential of the CRM for the College.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Important responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manages all CRM user accounts: add/change/delete.
- Confirms all key information fields are populated (email address, interest codes, job titles, etc.) on all contact records including conducting research to ensure the information is accurate
- Leads, coordinates, and supports district-wide efforts in leveraging all aspects of CRM technology and data analysis.
- Defines workflows to support admissions, recruitment and retention efforts.
- Plans, develops, and creates appropriate communication plans, outreach efforts, web functions, event management and related campaigns to support and engage students through the CRM.
- Analyzes, defines, and implements CRM changes to software configuration including extraction, automation, imports, and error checking processes.
- Maintains and updates software, schedules service windows, and monitors system performance, security and integrity.
- Anticipates, recognizes, and resolves software application and operational issues utilizing both internal and external resources.
- Creates and maintains documentation of all system configuration and training materials.
- Manages recruitment and admissions custom reporting through the CRM.
- Oversees all CRM related training needs.
- Provides data to other college teams (offices) using new and trending sales force functionality in order to improve and achieve enrollment goals.
- Develops, tests, implements, maintains, and monitors all CRM related systems and security.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree in computer science, information systems, business or related fields and two years’ experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Administrative level use of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, student information systems, or other sales/territory management software.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain a professional working relationship with a wide variety of individuals coming from diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to positively interact with students, faculty and staff.
- Must be detail-oriented and passionate about ensuring data integrity.
- Demonstrated ability to make sound judgement calls when presented with conflicting data.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter who can work equally well independently and as a team player.
- Strong client service focus and adherence to confidentiality concerns.
- Ability to plan, organize and complete goals and objectives.
- Experience in creating and maintaining communication campaigns.
- Experience in, and knowledge of, the student recruitment process.
- Experience in building events and managing event logistics in a CRM or other technical system.
- Experience in building call scripts and surveys in a CRM or other technical system.
- Experience with SQL, HTML and Banner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, G+ Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree in an information systems field.
- Experience working with a CRM system in higher education.
- Experience with Ellucian Products.
- Experience in post-secondary education environment.
- Programming experience and knowledge of programming languages (C#, C++, Java).
Full time position with comprehensive benefits program including health, dental, vision, life, and LTD insurance, a Section 125 plan for medical and dependent care expenses; holiday, personal, sick, and vacation leave; and a choice of retirement programs—IPER (defined benefit) or TIAA (defined contribution). Salary will be commensurate with the applicant’s education and experience.
Background checks and driving records are considered in all hiring decisions.
Veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
If you are in need of any special accommodation in completing the application process, please email Human Resource Services.
Application materials are required and must be received in the Human Resource Services office in order to be considered for the position.