"Leadership belongs to those who take it." ~Sheryl Sandberg
Hawkeye Community College understands that success in your business hinges on developing your leaders. The LEAD Certificate Program was designed with your business in mind, each session in this series of ten builds on the previous class. After each class you will document an action plan and implement key knowledge and skills back on the job and report back results at the next class. Investing in your people today will pay off at your business tomorrow!
- Colors: February 11, 2020
- Emotional Intelligence for Leaders: March 10, 2020
- Leadership No-No's that Lead to Legal Issues: April 14, 2020
- Problem Solving: May 12, 2020
- Performance Management and Evaluation: June 9, 2020
- Motivating and Engaging Employees: August 11, 2020
- Remarkable Leadership: September 8, 2020
- Difficult Conversations: Addressing Difficult Employees: October 13, 2020
- Listen to Me - The Top 10 Things Employees Want You to Know About Them: November 10, 2020
- Inspired for Greatness: December 8, 2020
- Ten sessions focus on a different topic each month
- Sessions meet the second Tuesday of the month February–June and August–December
- Sessions meet from 8:00am–12:00pm or 1:00–5:00pm.
Who Should Attend
- New and emerging leaders
- Managers who want improved results
- Professionals wanting to advance their career
- Individuals preparing for management, supervision, and leadership positions
The LEAD Certificate program is $999 per person for the first two employees and $899 for each additional employee. The program includes the Real Colors Assessment.
Please call Corporate and Business Solutions at 319-296-4223 for more information on the rates.
Space is limited to 25 students. Register by January 31, 2020.
Hawkeye Community College Main Campus—Buchanan Hall, Advanced Technology and Business Center
Complete the LEAD Registration Form and submit to Corporate and Business Solutions. Call 319-296-4223 with questions or to request additional information.
Request more information about the LEAD Certificate Program.