Canvas Online Learning Management System
Canvas is an online learning management system (LMS) that Hawkeye uses for teaching and learning to better assist with your education. It comes with social learning features, and there are free iPhone, iPad, and Android apps to keep you connected to your course while you are mobile.
All instructors will be using Canvas for each of your courses. Canvas enables the instructor to provide you, the student, access to course information and content. The depth of use will depend on your instructor and the course delivery method, but you can expect to find the course syllabus and grades within each course “site” and the ability to interact with your instructor through an online environment.
Resources to Help You Get Started
- Intuitive and easy to use.
- Easy access to syllabus and grades.
- Course updates via email, text message, and even social media accounts.
- Mobile apps for iOS and Android devices.
- Improved audio and video support with integrated media recorder.
- User friendly support guides for students and faculty.
- 24/7 phone, email, and chat support.
Canvas is accessible through the "My Canvas" tab in My Hawkeye. Login with your Hawkeye username and password.