Collision Repair and Refinishing Core Courses
- Introduction to Refinishing I and II
- Introduction to Collision Repair
- Collision Lab I
- Advanced Refinishing I and II
- Electronic Estimating
- Advanced Collision Repair
- Advanced Collision Production Tech
- Refinishing Production Technician
- Collision Production Technician
Students will earn a diploma in Collision Repair and Refinishing after completing the first year of the program.
AUTO Mechanics Core Courses
Many collision repair shops need employees who can also repair auto mechanics. The second year of the Auto Collision Technologies program will provide you with hands-on training in auto mechanics.
- Auto Starting, Charging, and Electrical
- Automotive Brake Systems
- Automotive Advanced Brake Systems
- Automotive Suspension and Steering
- Automotive Manual Transmissions/Transaxles
- Automotive Computerized Engine Controls
- Automotive Heating and Air Conditioning
Students will earn an AAS in Auto Collision Technologies after completing the second year of the program.
Students can earn a second AAS degree with one additional year of study in Automotive Technology program.
Core courses in the Auto Collision Technologies program meet for 4-week terms allowing you to focus on one core course and one general education course at a time.
Students in the Auto Collision Technologies program are required to purchase tools for use in program coursework.
First Year Required Tools List [pdf]
Second Year Required Tools List [pdf]