The mission of Hawkeye Community College is a globally informed community of successful lifelong learners.
Hawkeye Community College will be recognized for educational excellence, exceptional student services, and responsiveness to diverse communities.
To effectively demonstrate our mission, we are committed to provide:
- Educational opportunities that are student centered, comprehensive, and responsive to the individual and society.
- Leadership activities that support a dynamic framework for students, faculty, staff and the community to reach their potential.
- Quality services to each qualified individual.
- Access sensitivity to diversity, support for equal opportunities for all qualified individuals.
- Cooperative community relationships which foster human, social, cultural, economic, and civic development.
As a college we will provide focus, meaning, and the skills necessary for qualified individuals to live competently in their communities.
Student Handbook | Next Page >
Office of the President
Hawkeye Center 214