Recreational use of the Health Education and Services Center facility is limited to approved members.
All persons wishing to utilize the Health Education and Services Center are required to possess and present a current Hawkeye Card identification each time they use the facility.
Verification of status may take up to 48 hours after applying to use the Health Education and Services Center.
The following persons will be granted member status if they:
- are 18 years of age or older,
- possess a current Hawkeye Card ID, and
- sign a Health Education and Services Center Waiver and Release of Liability Form
Students must be:
- currently enrolled in at least one (1) academic credit hour,
- pay activity fees, and
- be in good standings as defined in the Hawkeye Student Handbook
Faculty must be:
- a current applied science or arts and science full-time instructor (credit)
- an adjunct instructor for applied science or arts and science for the current academic semester (credit)
Staff must be a full or part-time employee as defined by Hawkeye.
Police Academy Students
Police Academy students can use the Health Education and Services Center only during the current academy session. Students can purchase a one-time use $10 card fee.
Retiree status to be determined and authorized by the Human Resources Department. Retirees can purchase a one-time use $10 card fee.
Hawkeye employees may sponsor one adult to become a fee-paying member. Sponsored adults must reside at the same residence as the sponsoring member and be 18 years of age or older. Sponsored adults must pay a three, six, or twelve month membership fee.
Health Education and Services Center Policies | Next Page >
Health Education &
Spring 2014 Regular Hours
|Mon-Thurs ||5:30am-9:00pm |
|Friday ||5:30am-6:00pm |
|Saturday ||9:00am-1:00pm |
|Sunday ||1:00-4:00pm |