Supplemental Instruction Study Sessions
Supplemental Instruction study sessions offer students an additional way to learn course content and are facilitated by students who were successful in the class previously.
Supplemental Instruction sessions are offered for students in the following classes:
- BIO-168 Human Anatomy and Physiology I
- CHM-122 Introduction to General Chemistry
Study sessions integrate active learning strategies to help students improve their study skills and better understand course content. These sessions do not re-lecture or introduce new material.
During Supplemental Instruction study sessions students will:
- Improve their understanding of important course concepts.
- Be able to compare notes with other students.
- Get to know classmates.
- Develop study and learning strategies.
- Have an opportunity to test their knowledge before the professor does.