VA Vocational Rehabilitation Benefits

  1. Apply for Vocational Rehabilitation benefits (Chapter 31) at

  2. You will be assigned a Vocational Rehabilitation counselor who will work with you to approve an educational plan.

    They will send the appropriate form to Hawkeye's Veterans Services Coordinator to verify your enrollment.

    You will be able to charge your books and supplies at the Hawkeye Bookstore ten days prior to classes starting. Please indicate that you are receiving Veterans Vocational Rehabilitation.

  3. Complete the Request for Veteran Enrollment Certification form each semester after you have registered for classes and submit it to the Certifying Official.

Notify Hawkeye's Veterans Services Coordinator via email if you change your enrollment or program of study.

Contact Information

Back to top