Following a career path is a critical part of your personal and academic decisions. Our professional advisors can assist you with a variety of career decision-making methods including:
- One-on-one career coaching
- Career decision-making strategies
- Career workshops
Logging In to Focus 2
New users will need to create their personal Focus 2 account to login for the first time.
Access Code: redtails
Login in to Focus 2 for access your account anytime.
Taking the Assessments
Begin by taking the “My Academic Strengths” assessment.
Next, take each self-assessment. After completing each one, return to the home page (house icon in upper left corner) to take the next assessment.
- Work Interest
To explore your results, you can look at each assessment individually or combine them.
Explore the possibilities!
Complete the companion form [pdf] and schedule a time to meet with Career Services to discuss your results and begin working on a career pathway.
We look forward to helping you reach your career goals!
Things to Keep in Mind
- Use FOCUS 2 online on any phone, tablet, PC or MAC computer, or IPAD anywhere, anytime.
- FOCUS 2 always saves your results. Use FOCUS 2 as often as you wish and in any order.
- You can change your mind about earlier choices, repeat a section and explore new options.
- Your results are stored online and are always available to you and your career adviser.
- Remember to save the majors and occupations that appeal to you as you review them.
Career Coach is designed to help you explore careers by providing the most current local data on wages, employment, job postings, and associated education and training that Hawkeye provides.