Returning Work-Study Students

If you are currently a work-study student and would like to keep your position the next school year, you will need to re-apply for work-study and secure your position with your supervisor before you leave for summer break.

You will automatically be awarded work-study the following year as long as you:

  1. complete a FAFSA for the upcoming academic year
  2. complete a new work-study application [pdf]
  3. continue to meet the program eligibility requirements

You will also need to:

  • complete a new Initial Approval form
  • complete a new Job Description form if you are switching positions


Work-Study Handbook | Next Page >

Financial Aid

Hawkeye Center 118
800-670-4769 ext.4020
319-296-4495 (fax)
Email us
Send a chat message

Text 66746 and start your question with hawkeyeaid
More info on this service

Regular Hours

Mon-Fri 8:00am–4:30pm

Federal Student Aid
Federal Student Aid You Tube Federal Student Aid Facebook Federal Student Aid Twitter Federal Student Aid Website