Hawkeye Card

Report a Lost or Stolen Hawkeye Card and Liability for Card Use

It is important that you report your card lost or stolen as soon as possible.

When you report your card lost or stolen, you will need to:

  • provide your name,
  • card ID number, and
  • a brief description of the circumstances.

Where do I find my student ID number?

You can report your card lost or stolen at any time:

  • by contacting Public Safety
  • in writing or by email to the Business Services office. 

During normal business hours you can call or stop by the Business Services office.

If you give notice of a lost or stolen card by telephone, you must confirm this in writing or email within 48 hours to the Business Services office.

Student Handbook | Next Page >

Business Services

Annette Elliott

Hawkeye Center
800-670-4769 ext.1260
Email me