Regular Hours, Summer 2022

Summer Hours: May 23 – July 29, 2022: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 4:30pm, Friday 8:00am – 12:00pm

Complaint Policy

A complaint or grievance procedure is available if you feel a Hawkeye policy or practice is improper, unfair, results in an unsatisfactory learning environment, or there has been a deviation from, misinterpretation of, or a misapplication of a practice or policy.

When regular communication channels and approaches have failed, students can file a complaint with the dean of students by completing the Student Complaint Form [pdf] and bringing the form to the Student Services office.

Also see Filing Complaints with Accreditor, State Agency, or Other Relevant Official.

Student Handbook Next Page >

Contact Information

Dean of Students

Nancy Henderson
Student Services
Hawkeye Center 208
Email Nancy Henderson

Back to top