The Hawkeye Student Ambassadors are a group of students who assist the Admissions office with the recruitment of new students and who represent and promote Hawkeye within the college and community.
Student Ambassador responsibilities include:
- Helping with Experience Hawkeye visit days.
- Giving tours to prospective students and parents.
- Participating in student panels by answering prospective students’ questions.
- Helping with large group visits to campus.
- Visiting with prospective students about Hawkeye.
- Working in the Admissions office.
To be a Student Ambassador, you must ...
- Complete a Student Ambassador Application.
- Be a current or future Hawkeye student.
- Maintain a 2.0 cumulative GPA while at Hawkeye Community College.
- Enjoy meeting new people.
- Be willing to help others.
- Be enthusiastic!
Complete the interest survey below so we can contact you to keep you informed with new information as it becomes available.