The Hawkeye Student Ambassadors are a group of students who assist the Admissions office with the recruitment of new students and who represent and promote Hawkeye within the college and community.
Student Ambassador responsibilities include:
- Helping with Experience Hawkeye visit days.
- Giving tours to prospective students and parents.
- Participating in student panels by answering prospective students’ questions.
- Helping with large group visits to campus.
- Visiting with prospective students about Hawkeye.
To be a Student Ambassador, you must ...
- Complete a Student Ambassador Application [pdf].
- Be a current or future Hawkeye student.
- Maintain a 2.0 cumulative GPA while at Hawkeye Community College.
- Enjoy meeting new people.
- Be willing to help others.
- Be enthusiastic!
General Student Ambassador Meetings
General Student Ambassador meetings are held on Wednesdays from 4:00–5:00pm in the Brock Student Center Student Learning Room on the following dates:
- August 16, 2017
- August 30, 2017
- September 13, 2017
- September 27, 2017
- October 11, 2017
- October 25, 2017
- November 8, 2017
- November 22, 2017
- December 6, 2017—Holiday Party, Time TBA
- January 17, 2018
- January 31, 2018
- February 14, 2018
- February 28, 2018
- March 14, 2018
- March 28, 2018
- April 11, 2018
- April 25, 2018
- May 9, 2018
Complete the interest survey below so we can contact you to keep you informed with new information as it becomes available.