The Hawkeye Student Ambassadors are a group of students who assist the Admissions office with the recruitment of new students and who represent and promote Hawkeye within the college and community.
Student Ambassador responsibilities include:
- Helping with Experience Hawkeye visit days.
- Giving tours to prospective students and parents.
- Participating in student panels by answering prospective students’ questions.
- Helping with large group visits to campus.
- Visiting with prospective students about Hawkeye.
To be a Student Ambassador, you must ...
- Complete a Student Ambassador Application [pdf].
- Be a current or future Hawkeye student.
- Maintain a 2.0 cumulative GPA while at Hawkeye Community College.
- Enjoy meeting new people.
- Be willing to help others.
- Be enthusiastic!
General Student Ambassador Meetings
General Student Ambassador meetings are held on Wednesdays from 12:00–1:00pm in the Brock Student Center Multipurpose Room on the following dates:
- August 15, 2018
- August 29, 2018
- September 12, 2018
- September 26, 2018
- October 10, 2018
- October 24, 2018
- November 7, 2018
- November 21, 2018
- December 5, 2018
- January 16, 2019
- January 30, 2019
- February 13, 2019
- February 27, 2019
- March 13, 2019
- March 27, 2019
- April 10, 2019
- April 24, 2019
- May 8, 2019
Complete the interest survey below so we can contact you to keep you informed with new information as it becomes available.