Business Professionals of America
Business Professionals of America is the leading Career Technical Student Organization for students pursuing careers in business management, office administration, information technology, and other related career fields.
At Business Professionals of America, we are committed to developing the best possible career and technical education organization for students in the United States. The measure of our success will be the perception that alumni of Business Professionals of America are highly competent and skilled workforce professionals who enable business and industry to maintain the economic vitality and high quality of life associated with our celebrated United States of America.
Meetings are held on the first and third Wednesday of every month at 12:00pm in Black Hawk Hall 225.
Anyone is welcome to attend.
- Fall Leadership Conference in Des Moines.
- State Leadership Conference in Des Moines.
- National Leadership Conference in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Communications Coordinator
- Events/Party Planning Committee
- Marketing Committee
- Scholarships Committee
- Donations and Business Partners Committee
- Guest Speakers and Field Trips Committee
- Community Service and Volunteers
President: Shane Sage
Vice President: Emily Levendusky
Treasurer: Amy Kohl
Secretary: Ashley Rasmussen
Historian: Julie Hendrickson