- Introduction to Automotive Technology I and II
- Auto Starting, Charging, and Electrical
- Automotive Brake Systems
- Automotive Suspension and Steering
- Automotive Manual Transmissions/Transaxles
- Automotive Automatic Transmissions/Transaxles
- Automotive Computerized Engine Controls
- Automotive Heating and Air Conditioning
- Automotive Engine Repair
- Automotive Electronics
- Automotive Electrical I
- Comprehensive Application
- Automotive Fuel Systems
- Automotive Ignition Systems
- Automotive Differentials and 4-Wheel Drive
Core courses in the Automotive Technology program meet for 4-week terms allowing you to focus on one core course and one general education course at a time.
Students in the Automotive Technology program are required to purchase tools for use in program coursework.
We are a Snap-On partnership school which allows students to get the best quality tool at a very deep discount.
View the 2022–2023 Required Tools List [pdf]