Free Job Placement Assistance
Ready to Work, but Concerned About Your Social Security Disability Benefits?
The Hawkeye Employment Network team provides FREE job placement assistance if you receive SSI and SSDI.
We help you get back to work without losing your benefits!
How We Help You Assign Your Ticket to Work
- One-on-one meetings to discuss YOUR needs.
- Explain how your benefits may change.
- Use a job assessment quiz and interest inventory to help you set career goals.
- Help you obtain a phone and create an email address.
- Assist with resumes and job applications, even if you don't have a job history.
- Provide access to employment and job search resources.
- Get you job ready with interview preparation.
- Be your guide and resource at every stage.
All our services are FREE! Are you ready to begin?
Contact our Resource Coordinators to get started!
Connect with a Resource Coordinator who will walk you through the process at a pace that is comfortable for you.
- Contact us via Facebook Messenger
- Call or text 319-486-1205
- Email us
- Or complete the form below