Global Agriculture Network for Community Colleges and Small Colleges/Universities
The Global Agriculture Network for Community Colleges and Small Colleges/Universities is a group of educational institutions in the United States who are engaged in global learning in agriculture to improve agriculture at home and abroad. This is a consortium model organization that pools resources for increased efficiency and effectiveness.
Students and educators of member institutions will have access to:
- Short term study abroad opportunities
- Semester abroad opportunities
- 2+2 international partnerships
- Virtual learning opportunities
- Access to education material
- Complementary or discounted conference registrations
- Side events at conferences
- International student referrals
- International training referrals
- Student membership on Collegiate Global Ag Team
- and more!
Request more information