The Hawkeye Community College Student Life Scholarship is awarded to two full-time Hawkeye students who participate in Student Life activities. Each scholarship award is worth $1,000!
- Involved in Hawkeye Clubs and/or Organizations.
- Participates in Student Life activities including Health Education and Services Center activities.
- Minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA.
- Has completed 12 or more credits at Hawkeye.
- Full-time Hawkeye student.
Complete the Hawkeye Scholarship Application
Complete the general Hawkeye Scholarship Application if you have not done so already.
Deadline: March 1
Write a Short Essay
Write a short essay and turn it in at the Student Life desk in the Brock Student Center.
Deadline: March 24
Your essay must include:
Proofread your essay carefully.
Essays are critiqued on length, grammatical accuracy, and relevance of content.
Register for Classes
You must be registered as a full-time student, enrolled in at least 12 credits.
Deadline: May 1
Awarding: Recipients will be notified via their Hawkeye email by June 30.