Scholarship for Success scholarships are awarded to students who have excelled academically at the high school or HiSET level and enroll in an eligible program at Hawkeye.
Recipients of the Scholarship for Success will receive $250 per semester for two consecutive academic years.
To be considered for the Scholarship for Success, you must:
- Be a graduating high school senior or recent HiSET graduate
- Have a minimum high school GPA of 3.00 or HiSET equivalent
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Complete an online admissions application.
- Send official high school transcripts directly from the high school or Department of Education to the Admissions office. Official transcripts are required before scholarship is awarded.
- Enroll in an eligible program.
To maintain your eligibility status, you must:
- Be enrolled in 12 or more credits per semester in an eligible program.
- Maintain a 2.7 cumulative GPA or higher and complete 70 percent of the credits attempted during the first year.
Eligible Programs for 2021–2022