Changing Your Enrollment Verification (Attendance) Status

If you have not been attending class but wish to start attending your registered classes and enrollment verification (attendance) has been reported, you will need to complete the following steps:

  1. Meet with your instructors to determine if you will be able to make up the coursework you missed.

  2. If you and your instructor determine that you can continue the class and you want your enrollment verification (attendance) status changed, you will need to send a print-out or an email of your early alert grades to the Financial Aid office.

    If you are taking a 16-week course, early alert grades are available, starting the ninth week of the semester, in My Hawkeye > Self-Service Menu > Students > Self Service > Grades > Term.

    For non-16-week courses and summer courses, you will need to ask your instructor to send an email to the Financial Aid office stating that you are attending after the mid-point of the course.

  3. After you have completed steps 1 and 2 above and you have been reported as attending, the Financial Aid office will notify the Registration office to update your enrollment verification (attendance) code.

Contact Information

Financial Aid

Hawkeye Center 118
800-670-4769 ext.4020
319-209-9239 (text only)
319-296-4495 (fax)
Email Financial Aid

Regular Hours — Fall 2022

Mon–Friday 8:00am–4:30pm

Schedule an appointment

Back to top