The Care Team is not an emergency response system. If you need emergency services, call 911.
If this is a concern for the campus, please contact Public Safety.
If you or a student needs to talk to someone now, reach out to any of the following resources available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Employee and Family Resources (EFR): 800-464-6056
- Mobile Response Unit: Call: 1-855-581-8111 Or Text: 855-895-8398
- Riverview Center, Survivor Services: 1-888-557-0310
- Friends of the Family Emergency Shelter: 319-352-0037
- Amani: 1-888-983-2533
- Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- Suicide Prevention Online chat: suicidepreventionlifeline.org/chat
- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741
- Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-4673
- Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233