Does work feel like a never-ending stream of fires to put out? Are you exhausted at the end of each day from battling the crisis-du-jour? Leaders are supposed to be problem-solvers, but is your response to issues creating even more fires to fight?
In this virtual workshop, learn the appeal and risks of firefighting, how to identify your current leadership style, and how to respond to issues as they arise.
- Identify if you are a "reactive" or "proactive" leader
- Examine the 3 Faces of a Leader and how they respond differently to crisis
- Understand how to triage “fires” by urgency and importance, and what action steps should follow
- Create a personal action plan that allows you to focus on the right things at the right time.
View complete course and registration information
- continuing ed business & professional development
- continuing education
- corporate and business solutions