According to the Medscape Coronavirus Resource Center, at least 44 states and the District of Columbia have begun expanding their contact tracing workforce. To help meet the need for training for contact tracers, we are offering this course, based on CDC and public health guidelines. This contact tracer training will provide you with a skill which is in demand on the job market. While taking this training does not guarantee that you will become employed as a contact tracer, the information and skills you learn in the course will provide you with skills necessary to be considered for employment.
- To introduce students to the field of Contact Tracing
- To provide background information on virus transmission
- To teach the ethical issues surrounding Contact Tracing
- To teach communication skills necessary for effective contact tracing
- To provide avenues for seeking employment as contact tracers.
- Be knowledgeable regarding the transmission of viruses
- Be familiar with the Covid-19 virus
- Learn effective communication skills for contact tracing
- Learn the steps for effective contact tracing
- Be ready to seek employment as a Contact Tracer
View complete course and registration information
- continuing education
- continuing education health
- continuing education online
- corporate and business solutions