What would it be like to have the courage to say the things you truly want to say without sugar coating them, without having to use the ‘sandwich method,’ or without editing them to the point that they no longer sound anything like what they sounded like in your head? Communication is one of the most essential components of our overall effectiveness and our happiness.
During this interactive session we will:
- Reflect on areas within our teams and our lives in which we might be speaking less than the truth by editing or filtering.
- Explore ways to speak more truthfully, more clearly, and with more impact by using the Curiosity-Based Communication Model.
- Learn specific and actionable tools to have more powerful conversations within our teams, our organizations, and our relationships.
Facilitator – Sarah Young
Sarah Young is an experienced talent management professional who has led multiple teams and projects in the corporate world. She is an entrepreneur, a certified professional co-active coach, and leadership development consultant.
She is the founder of Zing Collaborative where she specializes in creating high-impact, highly experiential events, courses, workshops, and retreats that consistently receive top ratings from participants and clients.
She blends real-world corporate experience with leadership development expertise, certified professional co-active coaching, and approaches that pull from cutting-edge research, agile methodology, and mindfulness.
$130 per person ; $110 for each additional person from the same organization.
Call Corporate and Business Solutions at 319-296-4223 to register.
- continuing ed business & professional development
- continuing education
- corporate and business solutions