Hawkeye Corporate and Business Solutions is hosting its first annual Instructor Showcase. This is a chance for you to meet eight of our instructors who provide training on a variety of topics from computer technology to ergonomics.
Preview the training style and topics of our instructors.
- Jennifer Stevenson will showcase how she integrates her unique environment at Hick’s Place to make training impactful and memorable.
- Rob Greene, the "Tech Wisperer," will share the benefits of using Drupal.
- Kelly Carman will share a new conversation technique to Diffuse an Upset Customer.
- Gail Pursell-Elliott will discuss approaching diversity differently through Similarity training.
- Nate Clayberg will talk about how to gain and keep “Clients for Life.”
- Merriam Lake will explain why stretching before work is catching on in the Cedar Valley.
- Casey Reynolds will facilitate “Generations in the Workplace."
- Jerome Amos will showcase Hawkeye's new Additive Manufacturing (3D Printing) program.
You will also learn about hot, new training and other services Hawkeye can offer to make your business run more effectively and efficiently.
Join us after the presentations for lunch and the opportunity to network with the instructors and other business professionals.
Seats are limited to this FREE event. Two people per business or organization.
Complete the form below to register or call 319-296-4223.
- community events
- corporate and business solutions