Don't miss this opportunity to experience free mini-training sessions from some fresh, new instructors in the Cedar Valley. Training topics are varied – there's something for everyone!
After the presentation stay for lunch and network with the instructors and other professionals.
- Traci McCausland – Using Your Strengths to Productivity, Profitability and Retention
- Paul Greene – Ability Awareness and Inclusion
- Heather Marquez – Creating a Value Based Sales Proposition
- Wilson Rojas – Design Thinking
- Paula Hill – Secondary Trauma
- Jeff Mitchell – Critical Ingredients to Quality Welding - that you never knew about
- Jennifer Murphy – Personal Leadership Model
- Vijay Muralidaran – How to Use Augmented Reality in Training
We encourage you to register early for this free event via the form below or call 319-296-4223. Seats are limited.
- community events
- continuing education
- corporate and business solutions