Dental Professional Testing
Hawkeye Community College is authorized by the Iowa Board of Dental Examiners to administer certification exams for:
- Dental Jurisprudence
- Dental Hygiene Jurisprudence
- Dental Assistant Radiography/Radiology
- Dental Assistant Infection Control/Hazardous Materials
- Dental Assistant Jurisprudence
Allotted exam Time: 60 minutes per exam
Cost: $20 per exam.
Registering for your Exam
Dental Exams are given by a scheduled appointment only. Advance registration is required. To register:
Complete the Exam Registration form to schedule the date and time you will take your exam at Hawkeye.
Visit the Business Office to pay the $20 proctor fee. Keep your receipt as you'll need to provide it on exam day.
If you want to schedule for more than one dental exam on the same day, please call Evaluation and Testing to schedule.
Required on Exam Day
On the day of your exam, please bring all of the following items:
- Your receipt from the Business Office for the $20 proctor fee
- Non-Expired Government Issued Photo ID