"Leaders become great, not because of their power, but because of their ability to empower others." ~John Maxwell
Hawkeye Community College understands that success in your business hinges on succession planning today. The new LEAD Certificate Program was designed with your business in mind, each session in this series of ten builds on the last starting with Strengths-Based Leadership and Team Building to Inspired for Greatness. Investing in your people today will pay off at your business tomorrow!
2018 Training Topics
- Strengths-Based Leadership: February 13,2018
- Remarkable Leadership: March 13, 2018
- Leadership No-No's that Lead to Legal Issues: April 10, 2018
- Problem Solving: May 8, 2018
- Emotional Intelligence for Leaders: June 12, 2018
- Motivating and Engaging Employees: August 14, 2018
- Performance Management and Evaluation: September 11, 2018
- Difficult Conversations: Addressing Difficult Employees: October 9, 2018
- Listen to Me - The Top 10 Things Employees Want You to Know About Them: November 13, 2018
- Inspired for Greatness: December 11, 2018
- Ten sessions focus on a different topic each month
- Sessions meet the second Tuesday of the month February–June and August–December
- Morning session meets from 8:00am–12:00pm.
- Afternoon session meets from 1:00–5:00pm.
Who Should Attend
- New and emerging leaders
- Managers who want improved results
- Professionals wanting to advance their career
- Individuals preparing for management, supervision, and leadership positions
The LEAD Certificate program is $999* per person and includes the Gallup StrengthsFinder Assessment.
Space is limited to 25 students. Register by February 6, 2018.
*Companies that register three or more employees for LEAD will receive a discount. Please call Corporate and Business Solutions at 319-296-4223 for more information on the discounted rates.
Hawkeye Community College Main Campus— Buchanan Hall, Advanced Technology and Business Center
Call Hawkeye Corporate and Business Solutions at 319-296-4223 or download the registration form and mail or email the completed form.
Request more information about the LEAD Certificate Program.