The Secret to Stellar Customer Service–Internal Customer Service
This course will show the importance of delivering exceptional customer service to others within their organization and its affect to the quality and speed of service delivered to external customers. Participants will become self-aware of their level responsiveness, communication, teamwork and problem-solving skills to help their organization succeed.
- Describe the differences and similarities between internal and external customer service.
- Explain why it is important to deliver good internal customer service and how that impacts the service delivered to the external client.
- Explore ways the 5 R’s/ Principles of Internal Customer Service can be integrated into a job.
- Review effective communication skills.
- Practice conflict management steps.
- Review and identify ways to become a better team member.
- Explain the difference between an internal and external customer
- Give an example of how internal customers have a direct link to a positive external customer experience.
- Give an example of what the 5 R’s look like in practice (Responsive, Reliable, Respectful, Relationship, Recognition).
- Define active listening.
- Articulate when it is best to communicate by email, telephone, or face-to-face.
- Explain your conflict management style
- Articulate three ways to be a good teammate.