Succeed by Improving Your Face-to-Face Skills and Win Customers Every Time
This course provides guidelines and best practices enabling participants to work face to face with customers, and present an image that reflects confidence, credibility, and capability.
- Describe how face-to-face customer service is different.
- Properly greet customers and represent your business.
- Answering questions professionally and thoroughly.
- Handling upset customers.
Customer Service Face-to-Face
- Describe how face-to-face customer is different
- Explain the difference between verbal and non-verbal communication and body language.
- Explain effective listening.
- Demonstrate how body language affects communication.
- Describe how to greet customers properly.
Answer questions professionally and thoroughly
- Demonstrate how to respond to tough customer questions when providing customer support.
Handle Upset Customers
- Describe the benefits of an upset customer.
- Explain the 5 Step Service Recovery Strategy.
- Explain things you should and shouldn’t do with an upset customer.