Basic Face-to-Face Skills
This course provides guidelines and best practices enabling participants to work face to face with customers, and present an image that reflects confidence, credibility, and capability.
- Describe how face-to-face customer service is different.
- Properly greet customers and represent your business.
- Answering questions professionally and thoroughly.
- Handling upset customers.
Customer Service Face-to-Face
- Describe how face-to-face customer is different
- Explain the difference between verbal and non-verbal communication and body language.
- Explain effective listening.
- Demonstrate how body language affects communication.
- Describe how to greet customers properly.
Answer questions professionally and thoroughly
- Demonstrate how to respond to tough customer questions when providing customer support.
Handle Upset Customers
- Describe the benefits of an upset customer.
- Explain the 5 Step Service Recovery Strategy.
- Explain things you should and shouldn’t do with an upset customer.