Receive the foundational principles and skills to provide excellent customer service to your external clients and internal coworkers. Start a rewarding job or improve your career by attending Hawkeye's comprehensive Customer Service Training program. Good customer service needs to be learned and continuously sharpened. This flexible program allows you to choose the classes that make the most sense for your employees and business. This training is ideal for large and small organizations.
Why Train with Hawkeye
- Benefits all employees from the factory floor to retail, restaurants, health services, IT, and administration.
- Recognizes coworkers are internal customers.
- Practices all communication methods – face-to-face, telephone, and written.
- Uses the latest techniques for managing upset customers.
- Includes pre- and post-program testing to measure learning effectiveness.
- Utilizes engaging and interactive exercises to practice skills and receive immediate feedback.
Who Should Attend
- New staff beginning a career in customer service.
- Current staff who require additional or specific training.
- Small and large businesses who want to reduce initial customer service training.
- Businesses who want a consistent and high standard of service for their customers.
- Employees and volunteers who want to be confident handling upset customers.
The program can be delivered in three ways to fit the needs of any business.
- Register for one of the open enrollment classes. Classes are offered throughout the year.
- Train at your business site or a location of your choice.
- Customize the program to fit your unique needs.
Choose Your Path
Choose one or more of the knowledge classes to fit your needs.
The Fundamental Secrets to Customer Service that Win and Keep Customers
Facilitator: Kelly Carman
Kelly Carman enjoys meeting and working with people and has more than 10 years of experience hiring and developing teams. Additionally, she has over ten years of experience designing, developing, and delivering customer service, leadership and team building training that improves performance and results. Kelly is a Certified Zenger-Miller Trainer, a Certified Creating Member Loyalty Trainer, a Certified PROSCI Change Management Facilitator, and holds a Life Office Management – Associate Customer Service Designation. Kelly believes that people who engage in activities and courses to learn new things and expand on what they already know are often happier and more involved in the world around them.
Contact Corporate and Business Solutions.