Student Health Clinic Services
posted on Friday, March 1, 2019 in
The Hawkeye Community College Student Health Clinic is available year round (including summer) to help your student manage their health. The following services are available at the clinic:
- Care for acute illnesses such as ear infection, strep throat, upper respiratory infections, wound care, rashes, and allergies.
- Mental Health Counseling, stress management, depression, anxiety, and personal/ social counseling.
- Physical exams for school programs or employment.
- Immunizations and allergy shots.
- TB screenings.
- Referrals to community agencies and services.
We are located in the HESC (Health Education and Services Center) or contact us at 319-296-4224, StudentHealthClinic@hawkeyecollege.edu.
- Parent Newsletter