posted on Friday, March 1, 2019 in
- March 1 – Hawkeye Scholarship Application DEADLINE. Applicants will be considered for scholarships starting Fall 2019 semester
- March 20 – Second Loan Disbursement and Credit Balance Checks sent out
Is your student graduating this May? Did your student borrow federal student loans while attending Hawkeye? If you answered YES to BOTH of these questions, please remind your student to complete ALL THREE Exit Loan Counseling Requirements:
- Complete Online Exit Counseling
- Complete Path 3 of GradReady
- Attend an In-Person Exit Counseling group session.
ALL THREE OF THESE REQUIREMENTS MUST BE COMPLETED DURING THEIR GRADUATING TERM. TRANSCRIPTS AND DIPLOMA WILL BE HELD UNTIL ALL THREE REQUIREMENTS ARE MET. For more information, students can check their Hawkeye email or stop by the Financial Aid Office. (In-Person Exit Counseling group sessions begin in March).
- Financial Aid
- Parent Newsletter