The High School Relations team is here to help you serve our shared students!
Make us your first contact for questions about concurrent enrollment. We can provide:
- Group registration sessions
- Individual registration assistance
- Important dates and deadlines
- Assistance with policies and procedures
- Course planning advising and resources
- Referrals to academic resources and services
The Concurrent Student Handbook 2022–2023 [pdf] is available as a resource.
We can also connect you and your students with admissions-related opportunities, including visit days, application assistance, financial aid and scholarship information.
Concurrent Enrollment Instructors
Hawkeye looks forward to helping you find success as a college instructor!
You’ll have full access to all our resources, including orientation and training, professional development, Canvas LMS, and My Hawkeye. Your faculty liaison is always ready to provide guidance and support, as well.
Concurrent Enrollment Instructor and Faculty Liaison Handbook 2022–2023 [pdf]