"ACCUPLACER Projects" are an opportunity for students to take the ACCUPLACER assessment and learn about what to expect when attending college.
During the day students will have the chance to participate in a "College 101" presentation, a campus tour, enjoy a pizza lunch, and have fun along the way!
ACCUPLACER assessment results can be utilized in multiple ways:
- As a benchmarking tool to gauge students' academic achievement.
- To forecast college readiness.
- To guide and evaluate readiness for Dual Enrollment, Concurrent Enrollment courses, or entering a Career Academy while students are still in high school.
Please contact the Admissions office to schedule an ACCUPLACER project.
On the Day of Your ACCUPLACER Project Visit
ACCUPLACER Projects can begin at 8:45am. Arrangements may be made to accommodate the high school's schedule.
Students need to bring:
- A photo ID
- Appropriate weather related apparel and walking shoes for the tour
High school staff please:
- Provide one chaperone for every 20 students
- Arrange transportation
- Arrive on time for your visit at Hawkeye Center.