Duplicate Diploma Request

If your diploma (for undergraduate programs only) has been misplaced, lost, or destroyed you can request a duplicate diploma by completing the Duplicate Diploma Request form [pdf].

The cost of a duplicate diploma is $15 and can be paid to the Business Office with a credit card or you can mail a check along with the duplicate diploma request form.

Please allow three to five business days for processing.

All duplicate diplomas will have the current Hawkeye president signature and will say Hawkeye Community College even if you graduated when the College was Hawkeye Institute of Technology.

For duplicate continuing education certificates, please contact the Cedar Falls Center or appropriate Continuing Education staff member.

GED / High School Equivalency diplomas/transcript requests must be made online through DiplomaSender. Request a GED / High School Equivalency diploma/transcript.

If you have questions, please contact the High School Completion Coordinator.

Student Handbook Next Page >

Contact Information

Records and Registration

Hawkeye Center 134
Email Records and Registration

319-296-1609 (fax)

Regular Hours — Fall 2022

Mon–Friday 8:00am–4:30pm

Business Office

Hawkeye Center 122
Email the Business Office

Regular Hours — Fall 2022

Mon–Friday 8:00am–4:30pm

Back to top