COVID-19 Campus Updates and Resources: Wearing a face covering and practicing physical distancing are required. Read the full update for more information.

Duplicate Diploma or Certificate Request

If your diploma or certificate (for undergraduate programs only) has been misplaced, lost, or destroyed you can request a duplicate certificate or diploma by completing the duplicate diploma / certificate request form [pdf].

The cost of a duplicate diploma is $15 and can be paid to the Business Office with a credit card or you can mail a check along with the duplicate diploma / certificate request form.

Please allow two to three working days for processing.

Your duplicate diploma will be mailed to the address you provide on the form or you can choose to pick up it with a photo ID.

  • If your diploma is undelivered, lost, stolen, or damaged in the mailing process, we regret that we cannot be responsible for the diploma. You will need to order a replacement and pay all associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.

The name on your duplicate diploma will reflect your legal name at the time you earned your degree.

All duplicate diplomas will have the current Hawkeye president signature and will say Hawkeye Community College even if you graduated when the College was Hawkeye Institute of Technology.

For duplicate continuing education certificates, please contact the Cedar Falls Center or appropriate Continuing Education staff member.

Student Handbook Next Page >

Student Records

Hawkeye Center 134
319-296-1609 (fax)
Email us

Meet the Team

Regular Hours

Mon–Fri 8:00am–4:30pm

Business Office

Hawkeye Center 122
Email us

Regular Hours

Mon–Fri 8:00am–4:30pm

Back to top