COVID-19 Campus Updates and Resources: Wearing a face mask and practicing physical distancing are required. Visit our Stay Healthy, Stay Safe. Navigating COVID-19 Together website for more information.

Attention MET Transit riders: MET Transit has made some adjustments to Route 10 Hawkeye due to COVID-19. In order to get a ride to or from Hawkeye Community College you will need to contact Dispatch. See full announcement.

Change Your Name or Address

Prospective Students

If you have applied to Hawkeye Community College, you may contact the Admissions office to update your name, address, phone number, or email address.

Current Credit Students

It is your responsibility to report changes in name, permanent address, or permanent phone number to the Records and Registration office.

You can update your address on My Hawkeye > Self-Service Menu > WebAdvisor for Students > Academic Profile > My Profile > Update Personal Information.

Name changes cannot be done in My Hawkeye. You may contact any of these offices to request a name change:

  • Admissions
  • Business Office
  • Financial Aid
  • Records and Registration

The name on your student record should be your complete and legal name. Hawkeye Community College reserves the right to require adequate and appropriate documentation when evaluating and processing all name change requests. Allow 48 business hours for the name change to take effect. A name change will not affect your network login, My Hawkeye account, and email.

Continuing Education Students

You may update your student record with your most current address, phone number, and email address by contacting Business and Community Education.

Student Handbook Next Page >

Records and Registration

Hawkeye Center 134
Email Us

319-296-1609 (fax)

Meet the Team

Regular Hours

Mon–Fri 8:00am–4:30pm

Back to top