Career Program Students
Please meet with your Program Advisor. To see who your advisor is, please visit Programs of Study, select the area of your program of study, and then your program. Look in the right column to find your Program Advisor and their contact information.
Liberal Arts and Transfer Students
Student Services has advisors available to assist Liberal Arts and Transfer students. Advisors are available for individual appointments and walk-in appointments Monday thru Friday for the following services:
- Clarify academic/career goals
- Understand your degree requirements
- Review your academic progress
- Evaluate previous coursework
- Choose courses that will transfer to your next school
- Decide on a major
- Learn about careers in your major field
- Transfer information about four-year institutions
- Review your academic plan
- Discuss probation status with Liberal Arts and Pre-Technical students
Meet one-on-one with an advisor to review possible majors, your options, course selection, your goals, and helpful transfer tips. If you're undecided about your major and want to do some career exploration activities, ask and plan for an hour appointment.
One week before classes begin and during drop/add week, you can be seen on a first come, first serve basis to get your registration questions answered.
Appointments are available by stopping in at the Student Services office.
Liberal Arts and Pre-Program Advising
Liberal Arts Advisors
Pre-Associate Degree Nursing
Grundy Hall 104
Pre-Medical Laboratory Technology
Pre-Occupational Therapy Assistant
Pre-Physical Therapy Assistant
Student Services Advisor