Work-Study Handbook

Filing a Formal Complaint

If you have a complaint about unfair practices concerning your work-study position and have tried to go through regular channels of communication to resolve the conflict and the conflict continues, you can file a formal complaint.

Before filing a formal complaint you should attempt to settle the problem with your supervisor. Every effort should be made to resolve the problem on the spot, on its merits, and with minimal delay.


Work-Study Handbook | Next Page >

Financial Aid

Hawkeye Center 118
800-670-4769 ext.4020
319-296-4495 (fax)
Email us
Send a chat message

Text 66746 and start your question with hawkeyeaid
More info on this service

Regular Hours

Mon-Fri 8:00am–4:30pm