Updating and Maintaining Your Pages
You are responsible to review and update your page(s) at least once a semester. The Public Relations and Marketing department will periodically review your web page(s). We will be looking for:
- outdated content and broken links
- content, including links, that is not intended for these pages
- content and links to content we believe is not in good Public Relations and Marketing standards
Consequences of misuse of your web page(s) can include, but is not limited to:
- removal of content
- removal of entire page
- approval process applied to your pages. If an approval process is applied, your pages will need to be approved before your updates will “go live”
- access to Spinternet revoked
If you are found to be in violation, we will email you a notice and a timeline to have the update complete before we will remove the content in question.
We reserve the right to remove any content, including links, or pages that we believe is not in good Public Relations and Marketing standards or web best practice without prior notice.
Hawkeye Center 222