Course, classroom, and teaching standards were developed to:
- ease and clarify articulation with other college or high school course offerings,
- guide our own curriculum development,
- assist our teachers in planning and instruction,
- be open and public about the standards we hold ourselves to, and
- provide a basis for assessment and evaluation.
These standards are to be the starting point for ongoing discussions about the activity of teaching and learning at Hawkeye. We believe these standards may be modified over time. There is great value in the ongoing conversations they can generate and the collective understanding that can result.
Waverly Center Closed—Sept 23
Hawkeye's Waverly Center is closed today, Firday, September 23.
Brobst Center for Teaching and Learning Services
Tama Hall 107, 109, 110
Tama Hall 109
Digital Resource Lab
Tama Hall 109A
Brobst Center Staff