Workshops, Courses, and Tools for New Faculty
All full-time faculty who are new to Hawkeye Community College are required to take
- ANGEL Essentials Training
- Classroom Technology Orientation
- Teaching for Learning at Hawkeye
- Assessment of Student Learning
- Strategies for Effective Online Learning
- History & Philosophy of the Community College
Course offerings are promoted on the Brobst Center for Teaching and Learning Services calendar.
* Your college transcript can be used in lieu of taking this course if it evidences successful completion of at least two college credits.
Brobst Center for Teaching and Learning Services
Tama Hall 107, 109, 110, 125
Tama Hall 109
Digital Resource Lab
Tama Hall 109A
Brobst Center Staff