Pay Bowlsby Off- Leash Park -Waterloo
Dog Park- Pat Bowlsby Off-Leash Dog Park in Waterloo. The dog park is located at 1320 Campbell Avenue, near the intersection of Ansborough Avenue and Highway 63 South.
Students and their dogs can stop by between 4-6pm for a doggie playdate! Daily admission fee is provided by Student Life. Please review the park rules below.
This 5 acre park is named for the woman who worked tirelessly to make the project come to life. 125 donors contributed over $48,000 to construct the park. Additional features have been added since the opening.
Park Features include:
• Separate areas for large dogs and small dogs
• Shelter structures in each area
• Picnic tables and benches
• Canine / owner drinking fountain in each area
• Paved entry point and walkways
• Paved parking lot
• Biodegradable waste bags and waste receptacle on site
• Accessible portable restroom on site
• Large shade trees throughout the park
• No unattended dogs allowed.
• Dogs must be removed at the first sign of aggression.
• Dog owners must pick up all dog waste and dispose of waste in designated receptacle near entrance.
• Dogs must have current vaccinations to utilize park.
• Children must be at least 6 years of age and have adult supervision at all times.
• No more that 2 dogs allowed per person.
• A leash must be carried for each dog at all times.
• All holes dug by dogs must be filled by owner.
• The following items are prohibited in the park: food, bones, rawhide (except training treats), prong or spike collars
• Dogs in heat not allowed in park
• Dogs under age of 4 months not allowed in park
• Park open dawn to dusk
Owners are legally responsible for their dogs and any injuries or damages caused by their dogs.